Friday, November 8, 2013

My summer holidays

Introduction
Hi! my name is Laia and now I'm going to talk about my last summer.

Writing
Almost every day I was in Banyoles.
When the classes finished and the summer started I went training for the Spanish Championship of Rowing.
After that, I was in Banyoles with my friends and family and in August I went with my parents in La Molina, Andorra, Campdevanol, Set Cases, Camprodon and in the apartment of Llançà.

Spanish Championship of Rowing
Every morning I got up at eight o'clock, I had breakfast and I went rowing because on 5th, 6th and 7th of July was celebrated the Spanish Championship of Rowing in Banyoles. Clubs across the country came to Banyoles to participate. I participated in the competition with 4x scull female, as last year, with Laura Boix, Marina Marcé and Laia Tortós-Sala. We overcame the playoffs with a lead of seven seconds over the second classified. In the final we won by five seconds and we hand the golden medal with a time of 3:30,37, even for a second we did not get the record of Spain.
I am very happy about the championship because it was great.
On 21th of July we celebrated the Dinner of Rowing. All the rowers of Club Natació Banyoles came and we had a great time together. Before dinner we did a Gimcana and after dinner we did a disco with lights and music. I had a great time!

Banyoles
After the championship I was in Banyoles. In the mornings I went training and in the afternoons I was with my friends in the swimming pool, in the cinema, shopping, in the park...

Holidays with my parents
This August my parents and I went for four days to the north of Catalonia. We were in Molina, Andorra, Campdevanol, Set Cases and Camprodon. In Molina I went in karts, zips, segway, tubbing, quads and ponys. I went to the spa and game rooms too. I went shopping in Andorra and I spent a lot of money in one TV, cothes and one watch. Last day I went to Campdevanol, Set Cases and Camprodon and I visited the towns. I had a great time with my family.

Llançà
I have one apartment in Llançà. I like Llançà because is small and quiet. I went to Llançà with my parents and my brother and an other day with my friend Alba Lagresa.

Conclusion
This summer has been very funny although I have worked some hours doing my workbooks. I have had a good time. It’s a pity that the summer has finished because it has been one of the best of my life

I hope you have enjoyed my presentation.


MY CLASSMATES:

Maria: she went to Zaragoza, Granada and Mallorca. She went rowing too.
Albert: he went to Paris and Banyoles. In Banyoles he met with his friends.
Carlota: she went to Banyoles, Palamós and Estartit with her friend Andrea and her sister Tània.
Lídia: she went to summer camp with Eva Tarrés and she went to Tarragona with her family.
Eva: she went to Tarragona, a summer camp in Besalú and in skating camp in Camprodon.
Enric: he went to Greece and Turkey.
Sergi: he went to basketball camp and he swam in his swimming pool.
David: he stayed in Banyoles all the summer.
Elsa: she went to basketball camp and she went to Sant Antoni de Calonge two months with her family.
Anna: she went to England, Eivissa, Swithland and Banyoles.
Pere: he went to Gloucester, England.
Marçal: he went to Gloucester, England with Anna, Pere Gerard... He went to Platja d'Aro too.
Àlex: he went to Paris, France with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment